TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Booking Procedure
To confirm the reservation, we ask to pay an advance deposit equal to 30% of the entire amount of the stay, the remaining 70% will be paid at the time of check-in.

How to cancel or modify a reservation
To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation (i.e. when the advance deposit has been already paid) you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@agrifamilyvillage.it or calling the +39 3792152687. You can delete or modify the reservation, without any charge, within 7 days of check-in. Cancellations received less than 7 days before arrival date are not refundable. In case of early departures with respect to the periods booked, accommodations units will be charged for the entire period booked, except in case of specific agreements made previously during the reservation.

Times for check-in/check-out
Check-in starting from 5:00 p.m.
Check-out no later than 10:00 a.m.

Coronavirus cancellation policy
Is it safe to travel right now? Here`s our reservation and cancellation policy during covid-19 period.
Last update: February 2nd 2021
We constantly and carefully monitor the Italian official directions made by the government, the regional health authorities and the President of the Puglia region, Michele Emiliano.
This is the updated Coronavirus cancellation policy for reservations regarding the Agrifamily Village.
Even though the second wave of the virus led us to a safer and more aware management, we consider appropriate lessening the results of the uncertainty that characterizes this period, by adopting balanced policies that protect the travelers, the owners and our organization, our staff and the agencies that are bound to our income.
Just like every tourist paid with his own savings for a holiday that may not come true, it exists an owner that relies on clear and certain cancellation policies and on a respective income, in order to pay loans and salaries.
We, at Agrifamily Village, have decided that the client/tourist will not lose the paid deposit if there is an objective cause that leads to the cancellation due to coronavirus (covid-19). The tourist has two possibilities:
– voucher that is to be used on the same property by March 16th 2022 for a stay by October 31st 2022.
– refund of the paid deposit
Objective causes of cancellation are : lockdown in Italy, inability of travelling due to the Italian governmental limitations, governmental restrictions in the region Puglia, mandatory quarantine of the client/tourist that made the reservation or one of the guests transmitted at the moment of the reservation and already on our system: particular cases that are to be effective exclusively during the period of the reserved stay.
Non-objective causes of cancellation are: foreign governmental limitations, fear of travelling, personal prohibition of travelling that are not pertinent to the actual health emergency, vacations variation, job loss, annulment of an event that is subjectively important, cancellation of a flight.

Booking and cancellation policies for reservations from OTA
Bookings from booking.com, airbnb, agoda and any other OTA is subjected exclusively to the reservation conditions provided by such OTA. The Agrifamily Village s.r.l. is subjected to the imposed reservation conditions and so it can only act on what expected.

 WhatsApp
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 
x
 Contact us
x
Submit
Email is incorrect
Thank you for your message!